Vice President of Marketing Operations
Wise Publishing manages a portfolio of websites focused on personal finance content with audiences in the US and Canada. Over the past three years, we have focused on building a content library that provides value for our audience by helping everyday people understand complex personal finance topics.
About The Role
Our marketing objectives are shifting as we grow, and we are looking for a Vice President of Marketing Operations to take on a leadership role in our marketing department to help drive this growth. In this role, you will support our existing marketing efforts as well as build out new initiatives and strategies as we scale in a new direction. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will provide data-backed insights into our marketing performance, ensure marketing KPIs are met, and ideate new growth opportunities, as well as manage the day-to-day operation of the marketing team. You will play a critical role in the next stage of growth for our company.
- Develop and implement data-oriented marketing strategies for lead generation and content marketing to achieve company and department KPIs
- Lead, coach, and expand the marketing team while providing support and insight for team members
- Coordinate marketing efforts with broader company strategies through interdepartmental collaboration
- Measure marketing initiatives to demonstrate contribution to growth objectives while providing actionable insight on a consistent basis
- Understand market and consumer trends, competitive landscape, and themes in the personal finance sector
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in content marketing/growth marketing
- 4+ years in leadership or management roles
- Experience with marketing content production, personal finance topics, or SEO strategies a plus
- Mastery of data and analytics tooling and infrastructure
- You know how to develop, evolve, and execute a data-driven marketing strategy
- Proven strategic marketer and a hands-on leader with exceptional problem-solving skills
- History of developing, inspiring, retaining, and coaching teams to drive attainment of ambitious company objectives
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter.