At Wise Publishing
Our goal is to help people get ahead — and that goes for both our readers and our employees. We believe that by supporting each other, and listening to everyone's ideas, we can all grow faster. So we strive to be open and agile, and we refuse to stifle creativity with a stuffy environment or tons of overtime. If that makes sense to you, drop us a line.Perks of Working at Wise Publishing
Digital Marketing Specialist
About The Role
Wise Publishing is a digital publisher of personal finance advice and information aimed at helping people in the U.S. and Canada make sense of finance. We're a group of talented, passionate people who believe that consumers deserve the best possible information to help them make smart choices.
Our core product is MoneyWise, our widely read, high-quality personal finance brand which serves the U.S. (MoneyWise.com) and Canada (MoneyWise.ca) and reaches over 10 million people each month.
Wise Publishing is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to support our paid advertising strategy covering CPA, CPL and CPC campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for buying traffic to landing pages across multiple ad platforms and will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management including developing creative assets, setting up and managing campaigns, maintaining a positive ROAS, performing ongoing data analysis on campaign outcomes and performance, and identifying and implementing strategies for scale. Ultimately, you will become a specialist on at least one ad platform and will be responsible for all short and long term buying strategies for that traffic source.
You are an independent thinker and worker who knows when to lean on your colleagues for support, and you are capable of juggling competing priorities. You should be a hands-on marketer with experience in paid marketing who enjoys complex problem solving and who is motivated to grow your successes into a scalable strategy.
- 2-3+ years of performance marketing experience
- Experience sourcing and testing creatives including text and image assets
- Basic photo manipulation skills (eg. Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Some experience buying on paid advertising platforms (eg. Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, AdWords)
- Experience designing, managing, and optimizing campaigns focused on CPA or CPL monetization
- Experience analyzing marketing datasets, or interested in a role with a heavy emphasis on resolving problems using data and making data-driven decisions
- Previous experience marketing Personal Finance products or content
- Some knowledge of SEO optimization tactics
- Strong working knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience marketing content that is monetized with display advertising
- Articulate communication style and adaptable team-focused worker
- Ability to self-assess performance and re-assess strategy on an ongoing basis
- Success-motivated individual who can make independent decisions to find success
- Flexibility to pivot quickly with shifting goals of the team or organization
- Willingness to learn and develop skills on an ongoing basis
- Able to contribute substantially to team strategy and goals
Please send your resume to email@example.com along with a brief cover letter.
Wise Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability.
Wise Publishing, Inc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Perks of Working at Wise Publishing
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Spending card for expansive health coverage, wellness program plus hybrid work environment allowing for flexibility.
Team Outings & Events
Quarterly outings (sporting events, parks, lakes, museums, tours, etc) fostering fun, teamwork, industry insights and creativity.
Learning & Development
Leadership foundations, self-awareness development programs, plus education funding and Lunch & Learn events.
Snacks, espresso bar and catered lunches; outdoor patio, and plenty of lunch options a short walk away.
Casual, Collaborative Office
Casual dress, inviting sofas, small group chat areas, a roomy board room — all in a bright environment.
Flexible work schedules and higher than average personal time off.